Ships of two continents
If you ever visited Istanbul, you have probably witnessed old ships of the city, transporting habitants between two continents.
Accompanied by seagulls these boats are the most beautiful ornaments of the our ancient city. Unfortunatelly , they are being replaced with ugly new industrial looking fast Ferry-boats.
I think, after a few decades this and such photos will remain only as memories of today.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready