Ships of two continents
If you ever visited Istanbul, you have probably witnessed old ships of the city, transporting habitants between two continents.
Accompanied by seagulls these boats are the most beautiful ornaments of the our ancient city. Unfortunatelly , they are being replaced with ugly new industrial looking fast Ferry-boats.
I think, after a few decades this and such photos will remain only as memories of today.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images