Ships of two continents
If you ever visited Istanbul, you have probably witnessed old ships of the city, transporting habitants between two continents.
Accompanied by seagulls these boats are the most beautiful ornaments of the our ancient city. Unfortunatelly , they are being replaced with ugly new industrial looking fast Ferry-boats.
I think, after a few decades this and such photos will remain only as memories of today.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip