Ships of two continents
If you ever visited Istanbul, you have probably witnessed old ships of the city, transporting habitants between two continents.
Accompanied by seagulls these boats are the most beautiful ornaments of the our ancient city. Unfortunatelly , they are being replaced with ugly new industrial looking fast Ferry-boats.
I think, after a few decades this and such photos will remain only as memories of today.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal