Ships of two continents
If you ever visited Istanbul, you have probably witnessed old ships of the city, transporting habitants between two continents.
Accompanied by seagulls these boats are the most beautiful ornaments of the our ancient city. Unfortunatelly , they are being replaced with ugly new industrial looking fast Ferry-boats.
I think, after a few decades this and such photos will remain only as memories of today.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster