Shocking news ?
I plodded along for the last 9 months reaching about 520 images on line and selling at up to about $2 per image but suddenly tonight my income shot up by $26 for a single image entitled ' Making an investment in shares '. To say I was shocked is an understatement.
The image earned me 50 credits as a W-EL allowing up to 10,000 electronic copies [ if I understand the rules correctly ].
I was pleased enough yesterday when I resubmitted an image of fresh spring tulips entitled ' Wedding invitation ' with text removed as required by the Editors. As soon as it went on line and before it had any viewings it sold for about $2 and 30 cents.
So in addition to the ' course in commercial photography' provided by Dreamstime there are moments of unexpected excitement. Thank you Dreamstime.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step