Shocking news ?
I plodded along for the last 9 months reaching about 520 images on line and selling at up to about $2 per image but suddenly tonight my income shot up by $26 for a single image entitled ' Making an investment in shares '. To say I was shocked is an understatement.
The image earned me 50 credits as a W-EL allowing up to 10,000 electronic copies [ if I understand the rules correctly ].
I was pleased enough yesterday when I resubmitted an image of fresh spring tulips entitled ' Wedding invitation ' with text removed as required by the Editors. As soon as it went on line and before it had any viewings it sold for about $2 and 30 cents.
So in addition to the ' course in commercial photography' provided by Dreamstime there are moments of unexpected excitement. Thank you Dreamstime.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road