Shoot the wind ...
In the month of September, I decided to give photography a go. Armed with my modest fujifilm - I took random shots of my surroundings (like a tourist, lol); you need to know the limitations of your camera before you embark on a photo shoot. I quickly learnt that there was a whole new language in the world of photography: noise, negative space, stock oriented images and so on. I went to research these concepts and started to understand what make a good image. Refused files came with critiques - that was a great recipe for better images. As a result my first photo upload has happened. Starting to feel like an image taker ;-) Having difficulty loading pic, oops!
Photo credits: Irihodgson.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon