Shooting editorial images on the Charles Regatta
The head of the charles regatta in Boston is usually in late October over two days.
a great vantage point for images is around the weeks footbridge.
You can stand on the bridge and shoot the rowers as the pass underneath you
Or you can stand on the shore line and watch as the rowers fight for position as the course narrows to pass under the bridge.
Watch were the sun is as you will need to move around.
It is important for editorial images that you can identify the people.
Use the bow number and the scorers table to get their names.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!