Shooting editorial images on the Charles Regatta
The head of the charles regatta in Boston is usually in late October over two days.
a great vantage point for images is around the weeks footbridge.
You can stand on the bridge and shoot the rowers as the pass underneath you
Or you can stand on the shore line and watch as the rowers fight for position as the course narrows to pass under the bridge.
Watch were the sun is as you will need to move around.
It is important for editorial images that you can identify the people.
Use the bow number and the scorers table to get their names.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk