Shooting editorial images on the Charles Regatta
The head of the charles regatta in Boston is usually in late October over two days.
a great vantage point for images is around the weeks footbridge.
You can stand on the bridge and shoot the rowers as the pass underneath you
Or you can stand on the shore line and watch as the rowers fight for position as the course narrows to pass under the bridge.
Watch were the sun is as you will need to move around.
It is important for editorial images that you can identify the people.
Use the bow number and the scorers table to get their names.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)