Shooting fiery show
I would like to share the experience with photography fire-polished show. It is quite demanding photographic discipline. It should always override the camera , because different fire creations give a different light. For some effects, you need to slow , for others less. However, after overcoming these difficulties may be able photos nice and interesting images that are on the local photo bank marketable. Fire Heart
Photo credits: Radovan Smokon.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.