Shooting food at the farmer's market
The farmers market is a rich source of images. There are usually lots of interesting food, and if you are lucky you can find a nice editorial shot of people buying healthy food.
Bring a fill flash, or a shade to block harsh sun.
Also, bring some money and buy some tasty food to eat that evening.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs