Shooting food at the farmer's market
The farmers market is a rich source of images. There are usually lots of interesting food, and if you are lucky you can find a nice editorial shot of people buying healthy food.
Bring a fill flash, or a shade to block harsh sun.
Also, bring some money and buy some tasty food to eat that evening.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster