Shooting food at the farmer's market
The farmers market is a rich source of images. There are usually lots of interesting food, and if you are lucky you can find a nice editorial shot of people buying healthy food.
Bring a fill flash, or a shade to block harsh sun.
Also, bring some money and buy some tasty food to eat that evening.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget