Shooting inanimate objects
Here's something totally new for me. As I've been looking around Dreamstime I can't help notice some really amazing stock photos. Simple things like shots of brick walls, phones, keyboards, etc. These are things I've never played with shooting before.
Walking around through the boulder fields of the Granite Dells I found a good spot with lighting I was happy with, and proceeded to shoot my gear. No climbing that day, just lugging a heavy pack full of stuff for a fun photo or two. And amazingly enough, some came out pretty good! This morning I had a few accepts for the photos. Nice.
Thanks to everyone out there for all the great "object" shots. I definitely have a lot to learn in that area, but it's something to toy with every time I shoot now.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success