Shooting inanimate objects
Here's something totally new for me. As I've been looking around Dreamstime I can't help notice some really amazing stock photos. Simple things like shots of brick walls, phones, keyboards, etc. These are things I've never played with shooting before.
Walking around through the boulder fields of the Granite Dells I found a good spot with lighting I was happy with, and proceeded to shoot my gear. No climbing that day, just lugging a heavy pack full of stuff for a fun photo or two. And amazingly enough, some came out pretty good! This morning I had a few accepts for the photos. Nice.
Thanks to everyone out there for all the great "object" shots. I definitely have a lot to learn in that area, but it's something to toy with every time I shoot now.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!