Shooting my first still life---apple ipad
I am a beginner photographer, most of the pictures in the browser, I found that apple ipad pictures sell well, so I use a simple home studio, using my father's ipad to practice shooting still life ~
Because it is the subject of this first shot, so shooting is still encountered significant problems, such as the reflective mirror is difficult to control, in practice, I used black and white gradient in the latter part of the mask to achieve a mirror reflection, the background used The background is white cloth, have reached the simple effect, and finally to the positive and negative ipad done put together.
Note: my English is very limited, I hope you a lot of understanding, thank you.
Photo credits: Yunhao Zhang.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe