Shooting my first still life---apple ipad
I am a beginner photographer, most of the pictures in the browser, I found that apple ipad pictures sell well, so I use a simple home studio, using my father's ipad to practice shooting still life ~
Because it is the subject of this first shot, so shooting is still encountered significant problems, such as the reflective mirror is difficult to control, in practice, I used black and white gradient in the latter part of the mask to achieve a mirror reflection, the background used The background is white cloth, have reached the simple effect, and finally to the positive and negative ipad done put together.
Note: my English is very limited, I hope you a lot of understanding, thank you.
Photo credits: Yunhao Zhang.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips