If you happen by a protest or rally(and you have your camera) this is an excellent chance to shoot some editorial images.
Some things to keep in mind: be inconspicuous, don't shout down the speaker, or wear a TShirt with the opposite slogan.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips