September 10, 2009
If you happen by a protest or rally(and you have your camera) this is an excellent chance to shoot some editorial images.
Some things to keep in mind: be inconspicuous, don't shout down the speaker, or wear a TShirt with the opposite slogan.
- Don't forget the Fans at Sporting Events
- Battle of the Boats
- Shooting Protests
- Arlington Cemetary Washington DC
- How to get to Heartbreak Hill for the Boston Marathon
- Catching the face
- Boston Marathon inspiring athlete, Richerd Whitehead
- Getting behind the rope lines for a u2 concert
- Shooting editorial images on the Charles Regatta
- Shooting Puppies Two
Related image searches
Boston related image searches
This article has been read 1099 times. Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.