If you happen by a protest or rally(and you have your camera) this is an excellent chance to shoot some editorial images.
Some things to keep in mind: be inconspicuous, don't shout down the speaker, or wear a TShirt with the opposite slogan.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images