Shooting in the royal garden of China
In the history of China, Beijing was the capital of three dynasties of China.Therefore, there are many well-known imperial garden in Beijing,this is an important theme that a lot of Chinese photographers often shoot too.
I think the reason why the garden of China really attracts people is not merely its view, but its history and culture.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget