Shooting in the royal garden of China
In the history of China, Beijing was the capital of three dynasties of China.Therefore, there are many well-known imperial garden in Beijing,this is an important theme that a lot of Chinese photographers often shoot too.
I think the reason why the garden of China really attracts people is not merely its view, but its history and culture.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite