Shooting still life with simple and easy equipments.
Usually I create photos with 3D max , Photoshop and so on. Because I have no DSLR incourrent. But it is can not prevent the interest of photography of mine.
Some time I can create some useful pictures with my DC[has macro function].
The green leaf
I use abig piece of draw paper for a background, and use some sulphuric acid-paper[half transparent quality of material] all around the leaf to make up a soft light box. And a single flash light is the chief light, Shine through the leaf from the back,due to display the leaf's penetrating material, and a reflect light card on the opposite to supplement light.
Photo credits: Lu Ming.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?