Shooting still life with simple and easy equipments.
Usually I create photos with 3D max , Photoshop and so on. Because I have no DSLR incourrent. But it is can not prevent the interest of photography of mine.
Some time I can create some useful pictures with my DC[has macro function].
The green leaf
I use abig piece of draw paper for a background, and use some sulphuric acid-paper[half transparent quality of material] all around the leaf to make up a soft light box. And a single flash light is the chief light, Shine through the leaf from the back,due to display the leaf's penetrating material, and a reflect light card on the opposite to supplement light.
Photo credits: Lu Ming.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.