Shooting still life with simple and easy equipments.
Usually I create photos with 3D max , Photoshop and so on. Because I have no DSLR incourrent. But it is can not prevent the interest of photography of mine.
Some time I can create some useful pictures with my DC[has macro function].
The green leaf
I use abig piece of draw paper for a background, and use some sulphuric acid-paper[half transparent quality of material] all around the leaf to make up a soft light box. And a single flash light is the chief light, Shine through the leaf from the back,due to display the leaf's penetrating material, and a reflect light card on the opposite to supplement light.
Photo credits: Lu Ming.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images