Shooting still life with simple and easy equipments.
Usually I create photos with 3D max , Photoshop and so on. Because I have no DSLR incourrent. But it is can not prevent the interest of photography of mine.
Some time I can create some useful pictures with my DC[has macro function].
The green leaf
I use abig piece of draw paper for a background, and use some sulphuric acid-paper[half transparent quality of material] all around the leaf to make up a soft light box. And a single flash light is the chief light, Shine through the leaf from the back,due to display the leaf's penetrating material, and a reflect light card on the opposite to supplement light.
Photo credits: Lu Ming.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry