Shooting Your Own Kids (With a Camera, Not a Gun)
So, I'm curious how many of us "Non-Professional" Microstockers take and sell pictures of our own kids. I classify myself as a "Non-Professional" simply because I have a real job and only get to do this on the side as a hobby. I truly love it, but just can't devote all my time to it.
I do love taking pictures of my kids, though. Most of them are simply snapshots (albeit, pretty good snapshots IMHO), but occasionally there are some really nice images that also have Stock potential. I guess having kids running around doing photogenic stuff is sort of like having a built in modelling agency.
Sort of . . .
Photo credits: Ben O'neal.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)