Shooting Your Own Kids (With a Camera, Not a Gun)
So, I'm curious how many of us "Non-Professional" Microstockers take and sell pictures of our own kids. I classify myself as a "Non-Professional" simply because I have a real job and only get to do this on the side as a hobby. I truly love it, but just can't devote all my time to it.
I do love taking pictures of my kids, though. Most of them are simply snapshots (albeit, pretty good snapshots IMHO), but occasionally there are some really nice images that also have Stock potential. I guess having kids running around doing photogenic stuff is sort of like having a built in modelling agency.
Sort of . . .
Photo credits: Ben O'neal.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings