Shooting Your Own Kids (With a Camera, Not a Gun)
So, I'm curious how many of us "Non-Professional" Microstockers take and sell pictures of our own kids. I classify myself as a "Non-Professional" simply because I have a real job and only get to do this on the side as a hobby. I truly love it, but just can't devote all my time to it.
I do love taking pictures of my kids, though. Most of them are simply snapshots (albeit, pretty good snapshots IMHO), but occasionally there are some really nice images that also have Stock potential. I guess having kids running around doing photogenic stuff is sort of like having a built in modelling agency.
Sort of . . .
Photo credits: Ben O'neal.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters