Shooting Your Own Kids (With a Camera, Not a Gun)
So, I'm curious how many of us "Non-Professional" Microstockers take and sell pictures of our own kids. I classify myself as a "Non-Professional" simply because I have a real job and only get to do this on the side as a hobby. I truly love it, but just can't devote all my time to it.
I do love taking pictures of my kids, though. Most of them are simply snapshots (albeit, pretty good snapshots IMHO), but occasionally there are some really nice images that also have Stock potential. I guess having kids running around doing photogenic stuff is sort of like having a built in modelling agency.
Sort of . . .
Photo credits: Ben O'neal.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?