For the past 2 years I have been taking some good shots and have done some small jobs with outdated equipment which was minimal to begin with.
So I have finally compiled a shopping list which I cannot afford, slowly though I may have it all.
Let the list begin:
Pentax K20D (camera body) = $ 669.95
Pentax Battery Grip = $129.95
Pentax Rechargeable Battery = $39.95
Pentax Telephoto SMCP-DA* 50-135mm f/2.8 = $749.95
Hoya 67mm UV Filer = $22.35
Pentax K20D Camera Armor = $29.95
Lowerpro Flipside 200 Backpack = $59.95
Total* = $1702.05
* All prices are based on B&H Photo’s current listings, except for the Camera Armor.
Yeah it might take a while to get all this, but I’m staying optimistic.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective