shopping mall in the city
almost every week i will go to the shopping mall, not for shopping, but for my wife. you know women always like shopping,:) so I want to take a photo to show a mall, but it is hard for me, because it is too common for every one. Until one day, I find a new angle, (use my old camera Rolleiflex 3.5F) see the photo.
Photo credits: Eprom.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!