shopping mall in the city
almost every week i will go to the shopping mall, not for shopping, but for my wife. you know women always like shopping,:) so I want to take a photo to show a mall, but it is hard for me, because it is too common for every one. Until one day, I find a new angle, (use my old camera Rolleiflex 3.5F) see the photo.
Photo credits: Eprom.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry