A short vacation
One month ago I had a short stay in France, in Normandy to be preciser. I walked trough the beautiful old little towns with beautiful buildings, sometimes out of the 11th century. I enjoyed strolling along harbors and over the local markets with all kinds of fruit, vegetables, cheeses and fish. Of course I always had my camera with me so I took a lot of pictures. Here are a few:
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget