Short walk in Algarve
After spent some time in Hungary's capital and with weather forecasts, let's go to an other dimension of life. Imagine soft, sandy beaches, great coastlines with huge cliffs, clear turquoise water, friendly people....no, you're not in Caribbean area, you are in Portugal!
The next jump from Faro is Portimao with its large port, and plenty of markets and shops. Great for souvenir-buyers. :) Ah, and has a beautiful suspension bridge and some beaches, too. Paradise for nature lovers is in Lagos and far beyond it. I've spent almost a week there (arrived by bus from Lisbon, that's an other story :)), and I'd like to live there...or at least come back for a while! The town itself is a small, typically mediterranean village with a beautiful golden church (Igreja de Santo António), ancient city walls, great authentic restaurants - and almost 70 sandy beaches! You have no enough words to write it down, no enough skin for tanning, no feet for sand....I can't help, I'm in love with that!
P.S.: You can see the whole collection here. (still working on it...)
Photo credits: , Aginger.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays