Short walk in Algarve
After spent some time in Hungary's capital and with weather forecasts, let's go to an other dimension of life. Imagine soft, sandy beaches, great coastlines with huge cliffs, clear turquoise water, friendly people....no, you're not in Caribbean area, you are in Portugal!
The next jump from Faro is Portimao with its large port, and plenty of markets and shops. Great for souvenir-buyers. :) Ah, and has a beautiful suspension bridge and some beaches, too. Paradise for nature lovers is in Lagos and far beyond it. I've spent almost a week there (arrived by bus from Lisbon, that's an other story :)), and I'd like to live there...or at least come back for a while! The town itself is a small, typically mediterranean village with a beautiful golden church (Igreja de Santo António), ancient city walls, great authentic restaurants - and almost 70 sandy beaches! You have no enough words to write it down, no enough skin for tanning, no feet for sand....I can't help, I'm in love with that!
P.S.: You can see the whole collection here. (still working on it...)
Photo credits: , Aginger.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project