Short walk in Algarve
After spent some time in Hungary's capital and with weather forecasts, let's go to an other dimension of life. Imagine soft, sandy beaches, great coastlines with huge cliffs, clear turquoise water, friendly people....no, you're not in Caribbean area, you are in Portugal!
The next jump from Faro is Portimao with its large port, and plenty of markets and shops. Great for souvenir-buyers. :) Ah, and has a beautiful suspension bridge and some beaches, too. Paradise for nature lovers is in Lagos and far beyond it. I've spent almost a week there (arrived by bus from Lisbon, that's an other story :)), and I'd like to live there...or at least come back for a while! The town itself is a small, typically mediterranean village with a beautiful golden church (Igreja de Santo António), ancient city walls, great authentic restaurants - and almost 70 sandy beaches! You have no enough words to write it down, no enough skin for tanning, no feet for sand....I can't help, I'm in love with that!
P.S.: You can see the whole collection here. (still working on it...)
Photo credits: , Aginger.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings