Short Walk on a Long Pier
In East Texas, we're blessed with an abundance of lakes. This year, we've had plenty of rain and the lakes are full and thriving with life. Recently, I stopped by Lake Cherokee for a few photos. Almost by accident I took this shot of the pier and reflections in the lake.
Always room for improvement, but I thought it turned out pretty good.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia