Short Walk on a Long Pier
In East Texas, we're blessed with an abundance of lakes. This year, we've had plenty of rain and the lakes are full and thriving with life. Recently, I stopped by Lake Cherokee for a few photos. Almost by accident I took this shot of the pier and reflections in the lake.
Always room for improvement, but I thought it turned out pretty good.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite