Short Walk on a Long Pier
In East Texas, we're blessed with an abundance of lakes. This year, we've had plenty of rain and the lakes are full and thriving with life. Recently, I stopped by Lake Cherokee for a few photos. Almost by accident I took this shot of the pier and reflections in the lake.
Always room for improvement, but I thought it turned out pretty good.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media