Short Walk on a Long Pier
In East Texas, we're blessed with an abundance of lakes. This year, we've had plenty of rain and the lakes are full and thriving with life. Recently, I stopped by Lake Cherokee for a few photos. Almost by accident I took this shot of the pier and reflections in the lake.
Always room for improvement, but I thought it turned out pretty good.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer