Should I do more, or is the subject exhausted
When I started doing this, 3 whole weeks ago. I was able to take pictures of dice and playing cards and poker chips in different arrangements. I was excited that these we accepted. My big question is how much is too much? how do you know when you've done enough.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget