Should I do more, or is the subject exhausted
When I started doing this, 3 whole weeks ago. I was able to take pictures of dice and playing cards and poker chips in different arrangements. I was excited that these we accepted. My big question is how much is too much? how do you know when you've done enough.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images