shout out for my friend
Taking the time for a shout out to my friend Photojay
we followed him as he went to Iraq and waited to hear he had come home safely - thank the Lord, he did! now you have begun to see his amazing editorial shots
at the time i am writing this, at 6:14 a.m.Sunday morning, he is only 1 away from his 1000th image being sold. WAY TO GO
p.s. after 10-12 edits, i give up on trying to line these images up to fit the text....sorry !
Photo credits: Jason Schulz.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!