shout out for my friend
Taking the time for a shout out to my friend Photojay
we followed him as he went to Iraq and waited to hear he had come home safely - thank the Lord, he did! now you have begun to see his amazing editorial shots
at the time i am writing this, at 6:14 a.m.Sunday morning, he is only 1 away from his 1000th image being sold. WAY TO GO
p.s. after 10-12 edits, i give up on trying to line these images up to fit the text....sorry !
Photo credits: Jason Schulz.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco