Shrimps for dinner
After encouraging my wife to experiment a little with shrimps (she rarely or never did it before), I had a photo opportunity to broaden my food photos collection (see my Collections in Profile page).
I took just two shots. I was too hungry to resist, you know :)
I found those background details (spices, fork, etc) very useful to improve the composition. Must do that more often and experiment. Well, as always :) - Your photo life is about constant evolving.
Have a nice lunch, everybody!
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road