Shrimps for dinner
After encouraging my wife to experiment a little with shrimps (she rarely or never did it before), I had a photo opportunity to broaden my food photos collection (see my Collections in Profile page).
I took just two shots. I was too hungry to resist, you know :)
I found those background details (spices, fork, etc) very useful to improve the composition. Must do that more often and experiment. Well, as always :) - Your photo life is about constant evolving.
Have a nice lunch, everybody!
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?