Shrimps for dinner
After encouraging my wife to experiment a little with shrimps (she rarely or never did it before), I had a photo opportunity to broaden my food photos collection (see my Collections in Profile page).
I took just two shots. I was too hungry to resist, you know :)
I found those background details (spices, fork, etc) very useful to improve the composition. Must do that more often and experiment. Well, as always :) - Your photo life is about constant evolving.
Have a nice lunch, everybody!
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava