Silver Falls State Park, Oregon
Shown here are the South Falls, Lower South Falls, and the Winter Falls. It is about an hour's drive from Portland. The hike of the 10 falls can be done in under three hours, but if you are taking lots of photos you need to plan for some more time than that.
Today marked another milestone for me as well: 1% portfolio exposure (148 uploads)!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience