Silver Falls State Park, Oregon
Shown here are the South Falls, Lower South Falls, and the Winter Falls. It is about an hour's drive from Portland. The hike of the 10 falls can be done in under three hours, but if you are taking lots of photos you need to plan for some more time than that.
Today marked another milestone for me as well: 1% portfolio exposure (148 uploads)!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective