Silver Falls State Park, Oregon
Shown here are the South Falls, Lower South Falls, and the Winter Falls. It is about an hour's drive from Portland. The hike of the 10 falls can be done in under three hours, but if you are taking lots of photos you need to plan for some more time than that.
Today marked another milestone for me as well: 1% portfolio exposure (148 uploads)!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe