Similar images refused... good!
A while ago I had one of two images refused because they were two shots of the same subject with just small change in the angle of the shot. I was dissappointed, even angry! Those two images had been accepted everywhere else... how could that be!
Now, a short time after this, I have a level two image and I just hope it keeps selling. It has to be the fastest level two I
Photo credits: Ariel Martin.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step