Similar images refused... good!
A while ago I had one of two images refused because they were two shots of the same subject with just small change in the angle of the shot. I was dissappointed, even angry! Those two images had been accepted everywhere else... how could that be!
Now, a short time after this, I have a level two image and I just hope it keeps selling. It has to be the fastest level two I
Photo credits: Ariel Martin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project