Similar images refused... good!
A while ago I had one of two images refused because they were two shots of the same subject with just small change in the angle of the shot. I was dissappointed, even angry! Those two images had been accepted everywhere else... how could that be!
Now, a short time after this, I have a level two image and I just hope it keeps selling. It has to be the fastest level two I
Photo credits: Ariel Martin.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava