"Simit", Turkish bagels are probably one of the most indigenous and traditional tastes of Turkey.
It is light and flaky, baked to a gold color, and topped with sesame seeds. It is sometimes formed into rings, and are often braided.
Sold in the streets as a fastfood bread, it tastes best with cheese and traditional tea.
Here are various kind of "simit" , with cereals , dill and milk
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster