"Simit", Turkish bagels are probably one of the most indigenous and traditional tastes of Turkey.
It is light and flaky, baked to a gold color, and topped with sesame seeds. It is sometimes formed into rings, and are often braided.
Sold in the streets as a fastfood bread, it tastes best with cheese and traditional tea.
Here are various kind of "simit" , with cereals , dill and milk
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs