"Simit", Turkish bagels are probably one of the most indigenous and traditional tastes of Turkey.
It is light and flaky, baked to a gold color, and topped with sesame seeds. It is sometimes formed into rings, and are often braided.
Sold in the streets as a fastfood bread, it tastes best with cheese and traditional tea.
Here are various kind of "simit" , with cereals , dill and milk
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America