simple box for little object photos
Recently, I built up a simple box to simulate the professional table for little object photos. The box has 5 white sides (about 60cm x 60cm x 60cm) and the background can be change different color. Using the 580EXII flash, the light can be reflected by each sides to ganerate the soft light, make a soft shadow as well. I'm so satisfied with the final effect and quality. If you're instreated in making some still object photos, why not have a try?
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project