simple box for little object photos
Recently, I built up a simple box to simulate the professional table for little object photos. The box has 5 white sides (about 60cm x 60cm x 60cm) and the background can be change different color. Using the 580EXII flash, the light can be reflected by each sides to ganerate the soft light, make a soft shadow as well. I'm so satisfied with the final effect and quality. If you're instreated in making some still object photos, why not have a try?
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs