simple box for little object photos
Recently, I built up a simple box to simulate the professional table for little object photos. The box has 5 white sides (about 60cm x 60cm x 60cm) and the background can be change different color. Using the 580EXII flash, the light can be reflected by each sides to ganerate the soft light, make a soft shadow as well. I'm so satisfied with the final effect and quality. If you're instreated in making some still object photos, why not have a try?
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget