Simple can be Good!
I had an accomplishment today, it will most likely be very insignificant to most, however for me it lifted my confidence and I wanted to share with those of you who understand that even the smallest success can put a smile on one’s face.
I submitted several images for the current assignment. Only one of the submitted images was accepted, the rest were rejected, many for the same reason of being “too simplistic”.
Well, on checking my sales this morning I found that one of the “too simplistic assignment rejections” has now sold for the fifth time and has elevated to level 2! This is my first photo that has elevated itself by sales alone and not by assignment acceptance.
So even if rejected for one function this photo has filled a need for another purpose! My sincere thanks to whomever that has found purpose for my “too simplistic” photo!
Best regards to all,
Photo credits: Marilyn Gould.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava