Simple can be Good!
I had an accomplishment today, it will most likely be very insignificant to most, however for me it lifted my confidence and I wanted to share with those of you who understand that even the smallest success can put a smile on one’s face.
I submitted several images for the current assignment. Only one of the submitted images was accepted, the rest were rejected, many for the same reason of being “too simplistic”.
Well, on checking my sales this morning I found that one of the “too simplistic assignment rejections” has now sold for the fifth time and has elevated to level 2! This is my first photo that has elevated itself by sales alone and not by assignment acceptance.
So even if rejected for one function this photo has filled a need for another purpose! My sincere thanks to whomever that has found purpose for my “too simplistic” photo!
Best regards to all,
Photo credits: Marilyn Gould.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles