Simple color efects in photoshop
I made this pictures in bad weather, and I didn't liked sky without clouds and colors and I didn't want to make in black and white.
So I tried play with photoshop. Here is way how to make simple color efects like this.
1. open picture and make new empty layer and add mask
2. set layer blending mode on difference
3. fill new layer by color (red makes green effects, blue makes yellow..).
4. Set layer opacity between 5-20%
5. Use curves for set contrasts
6. You can use layer mask for hide some areas of color effect and repeat this steps for different color efect.
Photo credits: Sarkao.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster