Simple Color Scheme
The red seats on the bleacher would make an excellent element for the portrait. His wearing a blue jersey put the icing on the cake.
I got the idea for the color scheme from the small Philippine flag printed on his jersey and figured I could/should use that for his portrait.
To stick with the color scheme I had in mind, I drowned out all ambient light by setting my shutter speed at the highest sync speed. Placed two strobes to cross light our subject and gridded them both. Both strobes were set at 1/4 power output since I wanted to open up my aperture for a shallow depth-of-field.
You can view the blog about this here
Hope this helps. Happy shooting!
Photo credits: Junpinzon.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer