We always wonder why our pictures don’t get sold but others have all the luck.
But I was so wrong, when I saw that this picture has reached level 4 and downloaded 44 times !!
The best way to have good sales is to upload pictures/sketches that are in demand.
Easier said than done. How do we identify the selling products.
I found that simple sketches with a few lines do get downloaded many times. For example this simple sketch of a foot:
or a few scribbled lines here and there and this wine glass reaches level three
A few neat lines and what a chef
Simple line sketches are what some buyers are looking for.....
Isn't this better than a photograph of a lady singing at a real live show
I think customers are looking for simple neat figures.
- Viewing Rural America Through Rose-Colored Glasses
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: No editorial value
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Not RF stock/Not quite what we are looking for/Lack concept
- Story of a photo (II): Klopp has finally done it
- A Refuge for the Soaring Swallow-tailed Kite
- From Dreamstime with Love
- Ten Things You Can Do To Make Landscape Photos Your Passion
- Making Money by Designing Virtual Backgrounds for Videoconferencing!