We always wonder why our pictures don’t get sold but others have all the luck.
But I was so wrong, when I saw that this picture has reached level 4 and downloaded 44 times !!
The best way to have good sales is to upload pictures/sketches that are in demand.
Easier said than done. How do we identify the selling products.
I found that simple sketches with a few lines do get downloaded many times. For example this simple sketch of a foot:
or a few scribbled lines here and there and this wine glass reaches level three
A few neat lines and what a chef
Simple line sketches are what some buyers are looking for.....
Isn't this better than a photograph of a lady singing at a real live show
I think customers are looking for simple neat figures.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service