We always wonder why our pictures don’t get sold but others have all the luck.
But I was so wrong, when I saw that this picture has reached level 4 and downloaded 44 times !!
The best way to have good sales is to upload pictures/sketches that are in demand.
Easier said than done. How do we identify the selling products.
I found that simple sketches with a few lines do get downloaded many times. For example this simple sketch of a foot:
or a few scribbled lines here and there and this wine glass reaches level three
A few neat lines and what a chef
Simple line sketches are what some buyers are looking for.....
Isn't this better than a photograph of a lady singing at a real live show
I think customers are looking for simple neat figures.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?