Simple Stock Photo Collage Using Photoshop
I designed a simple website header at the request of one of my clients using 4 Dreamstime stock photos and merging them into a collage. The entire finished graphic took only 40 minutes to complete using my photoshop cs2 software.
I'm still waiting for approval from the client but I'll keep this blog updated on this project's progress.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know