Simple Stock Photo Collage Using Photoshop
I designed a simple website header at the request of one of my clients using 4 Dreamstime stock photos and merging them into a collage. The entire finished graphic took only 40 minutes to complete using my photoshop cs2 software.
I'm still waiting for approval from the client but I'll keep this blog updated on this project's progress.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget