The simplicity of famous brands
One of the things that has always struck me about the famous brands is their extraordinary simplicity.
They are never complex, not too much sophistication and I think this is one of their secrets of success.
It's enough a prancing horse to make a fast car?
Certainly not! But it certainly helps to make a legendary car,
as only two letters are enough to put a maison at the top.
What do you think about famous brands?
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite