The simplicity of famous brands
One of the things that has always struck me about the famous brands is their extraordinary simplicity.
They are never complex, not too much sophistication and I think this is one of their secrets of success.
It's enough a prancing horse to make a fast car?
Certainly not! But it certainly helps to make a legendary car,
as only two letters are enough to put a maison at the top.
What do you think about famous brands?
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success