The simplicity of famous brands
One of the things that has always struck me about the famous brands is their extraordinary simplicity.
They are never complex, not too much sophistication and I think this is one of their secrets of success.
It's enough a prancing horse to make a fast car?
Certainly not! But it certainly helps to make a legendary car,
as only two letters are enough to put a maison at the top.
What do you think about famous brands?
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo