The simplicity of famous brands
One of the things that has always struck me about the famous brands is their extraordinary simplicity.
They are never complex, not too much sophistication and I think this is one of their secrets of success.
It's enough a prancing horse to make a fast car?
Certainly not! But it certainly helps to make a legendary car,
as only two letters are enough to put a maison at the top.
What do you think about famous brands?
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience