It's the first time that Singapore will host such an international Olympic games. Although I'm not a Singaporean, I'm still happy for this big event.
When the International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced that Singapore was chosen as the host of the first Youth Olympic Games in 2010 yesterday, the whole square in front of city hall is in a jubilant mood.
Although I won't have chance to take photos for Beijing 2008 but I will have chance to take photos for the Youth Olympic Games in Singapore 2010 :)
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory