It's the first time that Singapore will host such an international Olympic games. Although I'm not a Singaporean, I'm still happy for this big event.
When the International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced that Singapore was chosen as the host of the first Youth Olympic Games in 2010 yesterday, the whole square in front of city hall is in a jubilant mood.
Although I won't have chance to take photos for Beijing 2008 but I will have chance to take photos for the Youth Olympic Games in Singapore 2010 :)
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry