It's the first time that Singapore will host such an international Olympic games. Although I'm not a Singaporean, I'm still happy for this big event.
When the International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced that Singapore was chosen as the host of the first Youth Olympic Games in 2010 yesterday, the whole square in front of city hall is in a jubilant mood.
Although I won't have chance to take photos for Beijing 2008 but I will have chance to take photos for the Youth Olympic Games in Singapore 2010 :)
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!