It's the first time that Singapore will host such an international Olympic games. Although I'm not a Singaporean, I'm still happy for this big event.
When the International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced that Singapore was chosen as the host of the first Youth Olympic Games in 2010 yesterday, the whole square in front of city hall is in a jubilant mood.
Although I won't have chance to take photos for Beijing 2008 but I will have chance to take photos for the Youth Olympic Games in Singapore 2010 :)
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles