Site feature I never found until now:
Call me stupid (well actually I'd rather you didn't) but after over a year on Dreamstime I have only just discovered a feature which will make my submission process easier and keep my blood pressure down.
My problem has always been the "Auto Continue" feature. I like to select the next image to work on myself but AC just brings up the oldest image from the Unfinished Images pool. You can disable this but it works so fast that I usually cannot click it in time.
The answer (for anyone that doesn't already know) lies on your management page under the "site features" section. There is a box called "edit re-direct time" with (in my case) a default time of 5 seconds. Just delete this and type in a longer time of your choice. I can now disable AC without knocking my coffee flying in the dash.
I hope this helps others as I cannot be the only contributor here not to have known about this feature (I hope). Regards, David.
Photo credits: David Fowler.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget