Six months, 500 sales
Today I just reached 500 sales, and it took me a little less than six months to achieve that milestone.
This is the 500th images being sold:
If everything goes well, I shall have 1000 sales in the first year.
There are a few things I learned along the way, and I would like to share them as advice to the new comers.
First of all, focus on quality rather than quantity. Only upload your best images of the highest quality. Now this is very important: before you upload, take a look at the existing images of the same subject already in DT, and make sure your image beats most, if not all of them, in terms of technical and artistic quality. Do not upload yet another "xxx" images to DT, which quickly gets buried among sea of other similar image already there.
Secondly, try to shot and upload image of different subjects. Variety increases chances of sale, and helps you identify what kind of subjects sales most in the long run.
And finally, have fun and enjoy your sales in DT!
Photo credits: Jerryway.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know