Here is a another quick and very useful photoshop tip for retouching a skin.
1. First open the picture of-course. I will use this picture for example .
2. Duplicate the layer (CTRL+J)
3. Median filter on the duplicated layer (Filter -> Noise -> Median). In my picture i use 3 pix radius (my picture is 10Mpix).
4. Set the duplicated layer as Lighten from blending options in layer palette.
5. Create a layer mask (still on duplicated layer) and fill the mask black.
6. Now with white color soft brush treat the skin carefully.
You will see how soft and shiny become the skin and the skin texture remains almost the same.
Photo credits: Yordan Rusev.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc