skip spring jump into summer
I am strictly a summer person. A fair weather friend, ha!ha!...
what is summer to me? it's the season for good food, fresh sea food
hot sun, sweaty bodies,..
and to the rescue , cold melting sweet treats of
... ice cream
and even more ice cream.
Summer is when everything is full grown and every bee is buzzing
and everyone is outside
I love Spring because it signals the end of winter.
But Spring where I am is still full of chilly winds and gusty uncomfortable blowing tempest.
I was born in the tropics in a country where all season is summer,
except perharps the monsoonal rainy seasons.
but rain in a climate where it's still comfortable and warm enough to get drenched head to toe and still find it funny to be outside walking in the rain.
I never thought I would appreciate rain when I was living in my native land . But now that I lived in a land where summer only lasts for 3 months, oh man, how I wish to be back there to get drenched in the rain for 6 months.
Summer is everything to me , as short as it is here in my new and settled country.
What is summer to you?
To me, all I can say is, forget Spring,
just jump into Summer...
enjoy and look cute...
Photo credits: , Tan510jomast.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget