Sky with clouds - a good shot of a well covered subject
Some weeks ago I got this image of a beautiful sky accepted. I know there are thousands of pictures of a sky, however when I saw this beautiful sky one morning in September this year I could not resist. (thanks to the reviewers for still letting it through!) I live in a high-rise building so I could take a picture without any obstacles in the way. What makes this shot special is the use of a wide angle which I can highly recommend for shooting images of the sky. It often captures well the impression we see in a sky but that we miss later on a photo. I used a Canon EF-S 10-22mm lense.
The image has actually already been sold a few days after it appeared online :)
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer