Sky with clouds - a good shot of a well covered subject
Some weeks ago I got this image of a beautiful sky accepted. I know there are thousands of pictures of a sky, however when I saw this beautiful sky one morning in September this year I could not resist. (thanks to the reviewers for still letting it through!) I live in a high-rise building so I could take a picture without any obstacles in the way. What makes this shot special is the use of a wide angle which I can highly recommend for shooting images of the sky. It often captures well the impression we see in a sky but that we miss later on a photo. I used a Canon EF-S 10-22mm lense.
The image has actually already been sold a few days after it appeared online :)
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!