Sky with clouds - a good shot of a well covered subject
Some weeks ago I got this image of a beautiful sky accepted. I know there are thousands of pictures of a sky, however when I saw this beautiful sky one morning in September this year I could not resist. (thanks to the reviewers for still letting it through!) I live in a high-rise building so I could take a picture without any obstacles in the way. What makes this shot special is the use of a wide angle which I can highly recommend for shooting images of the sky. It often captures well the impression we see in a sky but that we miss later on a photo. I used a Canon EF-S 10-22mm lense.
The image has actually already been sold a few days after it appeared online :)
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry