Sky with clouds - a good shot of a well covered subject - Dreamstime
Some weeks ago I got this image of a beautiful sky accepted. I know there are thousands of pictures of a sky, however when I saw this beautiful sky one morning in September this year I could not resist. (thanks to the reviewers for still letting it through!) I live in a high-rise building so I could take a picture without any obstacles in the way. What makes this shot special is the use of a wide angle which I can highly recommend for shooting images of the sky. It often captures well the impression we see in a sky but that we miss later on a photo. I used a Canon EF-S 10-22mm lense.
The image has actually already been sold a few days after it appeared online :)
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather