I ended my summer with a visit to Slovenia. It was a roadtrip, full of unexpected surprises and, nevertheless, a learning experience.
Unfortunately, only the first days were sunny and warm, to travel then on a terrible weather from Maribor to Ljubljana and the Adriatic Sea.
However, I want to share with you some of my experience through photographs. Slovenia is a very beautiful country and, did you know that Maribor is one of the European Capitals of Culture for the year 2012?
On our way home, we stopped a bit at Balaton Lake, where I got to capture this beautiful sunset:
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking