Slowly but surely
I'm relatively new here and probably have the worst online files to sales going but i plan to keep running with it...
Since i started taking photography seriously at the beginning of '09 i have just dumped all my pictures onto various external hard drives with the odd shot reaching flickr etc.
I decided to go through them all from the beginning and gradually upload them (is worth a punt eh?) in the hope that people will eventually buy them. i have sifted through the first 250gb today and now only have 1.5tb worth of files to go aha.
i just hope i dont end up wasting my time... i guess it makes sence to go through these before i take photos specifically for stock, right?
are all my tags etc looking ok too?
Photo credits: Phildaint.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings