Slowly but surely
I'm relatively new here and probably have the worst online files to sales going but i plan to keep running with it...
Since i started taking photography seriously at the beginning of '09 i have just dumped all my pictures onto various external hard drives with the odd shot reaching flickr etc.
I decided to go through them all from the beginning and gradually upload them (is worth a punt eh?) in the hope that people will eventually buy them. i have sifted through the first 250gb today and now only have 1.5tb worth of files to go aha.
i just hope i dont end up wasting my time... i guess it makes sence to go through these before i take photos specifically for stock, right?
are all my tags etc looking ok too?
Photo credits: Phildaint.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava