Slowly but surely - Dreamstime
I'm relatively new here and probably have the worst online files to sales going but i plan to keep running with it...
Since i started taking photography seriously at the beginning of '09 i have just dumped all my pictures onto various external hard drives with the odd shot reaching flickr etc.
I decided to go through them all from the beginning and gradually upload them (is worth a punt eh?) in the hope that people will eventually buy them. i have sifted through the first 250gb today and now only have 1.5tb worth of files to go aha.
i just hope i dont end up wasting my time... i guess it makes sence to go through these before i take photos specifically for stock, right?
are all my tags etc looking ok too?
Photo credits: Phildaint.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images