Slowly walking and watching - Dreamstime
Hi all, first blog post for me here.
As an architect, I tend to walk slow in new places I visit, trying to capture how life flows in that place and looking at all those small details that a nice genuine environment has to offer. My wife is an architect, too, so I'm lucky to share this kind of peaceful observation of things with the woman I love.
More, if you are so relaxed to get out of your bed very early in the morning, there is plenty of occasions to take good shots of the world around you. The light is so good at that time, and the silence gives the whole scene a particular mood.
I always have my camera with me, ready to shoot.
I hope all of you will take your deserved holiday and enjoy it, slowly walking and watching. And shooting, of course! :-)
Photo credits: Rosario Manzo.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted