Slumping in your sales??
i would say that after Christmas sales start to slump dont you think? i find that you may have a better chance of sales depending what human habits you can think of. example after Christmas people want to loose weight and get fit. why not get some great shots of people exercising and running etc. in the gym is even better. these are targets i have set for myself. also think of easter - easter eggs,chocolate rabbits , little yellow chicks, it can go on and on. think festive and your a sure winner to gain more sales :)
Photo credits: Bobby Deal.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know