Small case study about Dreamstime
Today I had little free time, and was enjoying soccer match and was doing some case study about dreamstime.
I found some important facts, which I would like to share here.
First which was a surprise, as per website out look dreamstime.com Estimated Worth $3.78 Million USD.
DT gets 1726844 page hits a day.
Based on BBB files, Dreamstime.com, LLC has a BBB Rating of A on a scale from A+ to F.
Top Search Queries for Dreamstime.com is surprisingly dreamstime, which is 3.95 percent. Full details of stats from Alexa
Worldwide Ranking for DT is 637.
Top three countries visiting DT
United States 24.9%
United Kingdom 4.8%
There are some interesting stats in Alexa, you will love to see those numbers.
Now finally, one of my DT friend comes in second page of google search engine for the keyword dreamstime.com and remember this is the keyword used by majority of people visiting DT as per Alexa. Gabriel Blaj ,
Well there are several other stats just google and you will find interesting details. This shows how well DT is representing us and our work.
Well I guess DT deserves a thank you from each and every contributors, as they are doing everything to promote our images.
Finally here is my latest image
Photo credits: Creativei.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America