A small gadget for every moment
My shopping list of gadgets to buy sounds like a lady's list of shoes and bags to buy! Almost every day something new to add on the list and eventually to buy! haha
Added on my list lately is the DJI Osmo Pocket!
I think it's a very unusual camera for those who like to document anything anywhere...
1. It's a pocket size camera. It's really a relief not to carry cameras and heavy equipment and still you can shoot amazing moments.
2. It's equipped with a stabilizer, so say goodbye to Blare Witch Project style to film an adventure.
3. It has great focus while moving thanks to the smart object detector and follower!
4. You can take nice clear night shots, so it's not a camera for day light ONLY.
5. With the underwater kit you can use it underwater so no fear of wet conditions!
Now let's put this in practical photos how that small equipment can be so handy to shoot for stocks...
Photograph or film kids playing...
Take fully focused shots of your pet playing fast
Enjoying an adventure in the air
Taking a good shot with the landscape after a hard climb
Don't miss any performance at night...
What else you may need from such a small gadget?!
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes