Small home studio with just a box, textile and sticky tape!!!
well...i've just created a home studio:)
lol...actually its not)its just a box with cutted walls and i closed the holes with white textile....
i went to the shop and bought a really powerful light bulb and look at the results:
the light goes from above so there you must cut the part of box too.....
its awesome!!!!like...i didnt expect so much light quility!!!!!!!!!
simple and cheap and USEFUL!!!!!!!
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images