Small home studio with just a box, textile and sticky tape!!!
well...i've just created a home studio:)
lol...actually its not)its just a box with cutted walls and i closed the holes with white textile....
i went to the shop and bought a really powerful light bulb and look at the results:
the light goes from above so there you must cut the part of box too.....
its awesome!!!!like...i didnt expect so much light quility!!!!!!!!!
simple and cheap and USEFUL!!!!!!!
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster