Smog in Moscow, part 2
Hi, yesterday at 6 in the morning I desired to visit Red Square and make some pictures of smog which covered our city because of forest fires. There was nothing to breath with, and it was very hot. I thought if I don't leave at 6, later it will become worse and instead of getting pictures I'll fry. It was strange to see that on Sunday morning metro was full of people with suitcases. Nobody slept. People were running in the direction of Komsomolskaya metro station, where we have trains outside the city. Airports now don't work properly because of low visibility and trains are the only hope to escape. When I arrived to the Red Square, it was not empty, too. People, drunk from smog, walked around and stared like crazy at what happened to our capital. Life went on. Not every year you see something like this. At 6 o'clock fog was grey, but by nine it became yellow like on these pictures.
Photo credits: Julia161.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer