Here are a few facts about smoking that can really make you think again before smoking another cigar:
- israeli researchers discovered that besides lungs and cardiac problems the smoking can give, smoking also reduces IQ. The tests showed that people that smoke one cigarette pack per day has the IQ lower with 8 points that one who dosen't smoke.
- smoking women have 25% more chances of cardiac problems than men.
- When someone smokes, it inhales almost 4000 substances (80 of them are cancer triggers). Smoking modifies the whole DNA, it affects almost 323 genes. At every 15 smoked cigarettes one mutation appears.
- Smoking increases the suicidal rates. People who smoke more than 20 cigars per day are more likely to suicide themselves.
- Smoking over 40 cigarettes per day increases the chances to get Alzheimer disease when getting older.
- Japanese scientists discovered that smokers tend to lose their sight and even blind in time. During tests 75% of the smokers developed blinding signs compared to 40% of the ones who didn't smoke.
Photo credits: Radub85.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe