Smoking kills. Quit now!
While i was bored during my vacation i decided to clean up an old shed in a hope to find something interesting. And i did! What i found was one weird but very cool ashtray that i have never seen before with my own eye nor in TV or somewhre else. There were bones everywhere. And then the bulb went up - a perfect ashtray to use in adverts saying that smoking kills.
I blew off the dust and placed it onto a sommerhouse table outside the house. And let my dad (as i am not a smoker) to use it as a real ashtray. As soon as there were few cigarettes end i grabbed my camera i took few shots of it. And you have already seen the results. I only wish i had a super super super wideangle lens to have a better composition. But as i don't have such lens i'm still happy with the results :)
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite