Smoking kills. Quit now!
While i was bored during my vacation i decided to clean up an old shed in a hope to find something interesting. And i did! What i found was one weird but very cool ashtray that i have never seen before with my own eye nor in TV or somewhre else. There were bones everywhere. And then the bulb went up - a perfect ashtray to use in adverts saying that smoking kills.
I blew off the dust and placed it onto a sommerhouse table outside the house. And let my dad (as i am not a smoker) to use it as a real ashtray. As soon as there were few cigarettes end i grabbed my camera i took few shots of it. And you have already seen the results. I only wish i had a super super super wideangle lens to have a better composition. But as i don't have such lens i'm still happy with the results :)
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars