SMS Project! Practical example!
I think after my first buying on DT I just went addicted on it :))
Yesterday I set up the ideas with my new client on an SMS service project (Not telling the project of course :P) I had my ideas ready and the meeting just went the way I wanted it ;)
As I said in my earlier blog after planning you go to organizing...
I made up my imagination for a nice site header using these images.
Execution (part 1)... Just pressed the download button on each image, so now I have the idea, tools and materials...
Have a look at the four of them...
What do they have in common?!
1. People 2. White Background 3.Close up 4. Smile 5. Staring on the mobile 6. potencial market!
What differences they have?
1. Sex 2. Age 3. Race 4. Clothes 5. Mobile model :)) ... etc
Execution (part 2)... Gonna show it online only ;)
Well at least I am ready for my project :)
Thanks for your patience... Also thanks for the photographers.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe