SMS Project! Practical example!
I think after my first buying on DT I just went addicted on it :))
Yesterday I set up the ideas with my new client on an SMS service project (Not telling the project of course :P) I had my ideas ready and the meeting just went the way I wanted it ;)
As I said in my earlier blog after planning you go to organizing...
I made up my imagination for a nice site header using these images.
Execution (part 1)... Just pressed the download button on each image, so now I have the idea, tools and materials...
Have a look at the four of them...
What do they have in common?!
1. People 2. White Background 3.Close up 4. Smile 5. Staring on the mobile 6. potencial market!
What differences they have?
1. Sex 2. Age 3. Race 4. Clothes 5. Mobile model :)) ... etc
Execution (part 2)... Gonna show it online only ;)
Well at least I am ready for my project :)
Thanks for your patience... Also thanks for the photographers.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France