Snap out of It and Get a Career in Photography
Some of the best advice I’ve ever been given is, “Someone is going to do it; it might as well be you!” Okay, so that’s probably the best advice I’ve ever given. I was trying to be humble. But the fact is, someone is going to have a successful career in photography. Why shouldn’t it be you?
Do you lack the confidence to pursue a vocation in photography? That’s often a symptom that you need to spend time mastering your photography skills.
There are a couple of things you can do about that:
1.Get serious about photography education.
2.Practice photography. Duh.
Photography education has never been simpler. Online photography courses allow you to learn from the masters, regardless of where you live.
If you lack drive, it’s time to snap out of it. No one is going to hand you the career you desire. If you want a career in photography, you are going to have to prove that you want it.
Don’t be afraid to contact professional photographers and ask them about what they do. Here’s a shocker: Most people love to talk about themselves. Get out there and network. You never know what doors may open.
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!