I live in Odessa - a beautiful resort city in the Southern part of Ukraine. I think I'm very lucky I was born here because of its magical atmosphere. Once you come to this Pearl at the Black Sea, it remains in your heart forever. Usually we have hot summers and mild winters.
These are some of the pictures accepted by DT, and others are waiting its turn.
They help me to keep in memory my joy)
Photo credits: Kaththea.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles