I live in Odessa - a beautiful resort city in the Southern part of Ukraine. I think I'm very lucky I was born here because of its magical atmosphere. Once you come to this Pearl at the Black Sea, it remains in your heart forever. Usually we have hot summers and mild winters.
These are some of the pictures accepted by DT, and others are waiting its turn.
They help me to keep in memory my joy)
Photo credits: Kaththea.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings