I live in Odessa - a beautiful resort city in the Southern part of Ukraine. I think I'm very lucky I was born here because of its magical atmosphere. Once you come to this Pearl at the Black Sea, it remains in your heart forever. Usually we have hot summers and mild winters.
These are some of the pictures accepted by DT, and others are waiting its turn.
They help me to keep in memory my joy)
Photo credits: Kaththea.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama