I landed up in the Highlands of Scotland in January in the worst winter in 30 years. It was really a climate shock coming from the hot South Africa. But the opportunities for snow photography was numerous. This old farmstead is just one example. I shot it on the way to Altnahara which is the coldest place in the UK. Temperatures of minus 23 was measured there!
Best of luck with your shots.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs