I landed up in the Highlands of Scotland in January in the worst winter in 30 years. It was really a climate shock coming from the hot South Africa. But the opportunities for snow photography was numerous. This old farmstead is just one example. I shot it on the way to Altnahara which is the coldest place in the UK. Temperatures of minus 23 was measured there!
Best of luck with your shots.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?