I landed up in the Highlands of Scotland in January in the worst winter in 30 years. It was really a climate shock coming from the hot South Africa. But the opportunities for snow photography was numerous. This old farmstead is just one example. I shot it on the way to Altnahara which is the coldest place in the UK. Temperatures of minus 23 was measured there!
Best of luck with your shots.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!