I landed up in the Highlands of Scotland in January in the worst winter in 30 years. It was really a climate shock coming from the hot South Africa. But the opportunities for snow photography was numerous. This old farmstead is just one example. I shot it on the way to Altnahara which is the coldest place in the UK. Temperatures of minus 23 was measured there!
Best of luck with your shots.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama